Integrated Accounting with Successware®
Successware offers a fully integrated, cloud-based accounting solution. Our software platform is designed for home service businesses, including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and more.
All necessary accounting functions to run your business can be managed with Successware, including:
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Credit card account management
- Income statements
- Balance sheets
- and more
One of the most powerful applications of cloud accounting software is the ability to incorporate APIs (Application Programming Interfaces). With the Successware Accounting Software and API integrations, you can make critical business processes, such as payment processing, payroll, and sales, more efficient and effective than ever.
Payment Processing with Successware Payments
Our in-house payment processing solution, Successware Payments, lets you provide secure payment solutions to your customers. This tool allows you to directly accept payments for products and services through your Successware Software.
Pricebook Integrations That Work with Successware Integrated Accounting
Successware’s accounting software works with all the pieces of your business, including your price book software. You may build a flat-rate price book within the Successware platform or import your information with our integration tool. We currently partner with third-party price book providers, including:
- The New Flat Rate
- Profit Rhino
- NSPG Price Guide
Payroll Integrations That Work with Successware Integrated Accounting
Ready to simplify your payroll? With robust solutions such as ADP and Intuit QuickBooks Payroll, you can streamline your expense accounts and track how well your business is doing on the go. You’ll never have to wonder where your stand with your operating expenses.
Benefits of Integrated Accounting Software
With Successware’s integrated accounting capabilities, you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- No more double data entry. There is no need to enter information into dispatching programs and bookkeeping software separately.
- Eliminate the need for additional third-party accounting software. Instead, you’ll have everything you need built into one place.
- Save time. When you set up your price book, you’ll be prompted to tie each item you enter to a sale and expense type. This indication will trigger how the item or task hits your general ledger when each is invoiced. By completing this process during setup, your employees will not have to decide which general ledger account each transaction is tied to every time data is inputted.
- Reduce the risk of human error. Most businesses typically have between 4,000 to 5,000 parts in their price book, so not having to manually tie each of those to a sale or expense type will save incalculable time each year. It will also help to reduce the number of transactions in your general ledger at the end of the year.
- Instant access to all accounting information. You can access the information you once had to get through an accountant or outside software. Now it’s available at your fingertips, allowing you to grasp your overall business health better.
Ready to Make Your Business More Efficient with Successware?
We offer time-saving business solutions, such as integrated bookkeeping, for home service companies. We built our integrated accounting software for electrical contractors, HVAC technicians, and other home service businesses.
Give us a call at (888) 272-8009 to learn more about Integrated Accounting and Successware.
What products are available for a live demo?
Why do a live software demo?
- See how it works: See our business software solutions in action and explore features and integrations available for your industry.
- Walk through the tools: Successware is an all-in-one business solution that includes powerful features to supercharge your operations.
- Get your questions answered: Learn in real-time from one of our knowledgeable Account Executives.
- It’s convenient: We’ll work with your schedule to find the time that works best for you.